Tuesday, September 10, 2013

That's gotta hurt...

I am a sound sleeper--I sleep through earthquakes, thunder storms, you name it. Once my head hits the pillow, I'm out until that damned alarm clock goes off the next morning.

I'm also a restless sleeper--my mom was always amazed that even while sleeping, my little pinky finger would twitch. I'd tell her, "Mom, I never stop moving when I'm awake--why would I stop just because I'm asleep?" She just shakes her head and laughs at me.

But...seems my kid is an even MORE active, deep sleeper than I am. I entered his room the other day, and this is what I found:



Yup, that's his head, wedged in between the bed and the wall. I'm not sure how he ended up backwards, upside down and stuck like that, but it made me shake my head, just like my mom does with me.

Nice to know my kid's following in my footsteps in at least one thing...


No comments: