Monday, July 23, 2012

Yes, we are members of that exclusive club...

Yesterday, I was filling out a volunteer application for the Boy Scouts. I was cruising through the questions until I got to this one:

Please list any organizations that you belong to (religious, philanthropy, professional).

I scratched my head for a moment, and thought really hard.

"What organizations do we belong to?" I asked myself, out loud.

"Oh," Mark piped up. "We belong to Coscto!"

I totally laughed at that. 

"You're right," I said. "We do belong to Costco."

I think they were looking more for a work- or church-related connection, but hey, we go to Costco more often than we go to church. So it's no wonder Mark immediately thought of that.

Looks like I may have to get a little more involved in the community...in a non-consumer way.


No comments: