Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This is why you don't leave your phone sitting around unattended...

Mark and I sat in the living room the other day, two feet apart. I lounged on the couch, reading the Sunday paper and Mark occupied the love seat, just chilling.

Or so I thought. I really didn't notice what he was doing, or that he was so quiet. That should've been my first clue--nothing good ever comes of a silent kid.

It wasn't until later, when I picked up my cell phone to make a call, that I realized what he'd been up to--taking and assigning photos to my phone contacts.

This is now the contact picture that appears when I dial up our favorite restaurant...



This is the new contact photo for Mark's school...(I have no idea how he took it with no hands!)



This is for our favorite pizza joint--I was a little confused at the expression until Mark explained it, mimicking a friend's hungry baby ("Hungee, Marky is HUNGEEEEE!").




This one is for our home phone number. Guess he decided to change it up a little.




But this one was my favorite. You can tell we share the same sick sense of humor, because Mark and I both burst into laughter when I saw it. 


The contact? Why, it's for poison control, of course.



No comments: