Monday, March 26, 2012

I *think* he's being helpful...

Mark noticed we were down to the last paper cup in the bathroom, and promptly filled the holder back up.


I'm still not sure if he was just being enthusiastic (we will never run out of cups AGAIN!), or if he was being lazy (I will never refill the cups AGAIN!). I suspect it's a little of both.

Either way, we now have a new art installation in the bathroom, affectionately dubbed "The Giant Tower of Paper Cups." However, it sways a bit whenever you take a cup, so I'll probably rename it "The Leaning Tower of Dixie."

And I will monitor Mark verrrrrry closely the next time he unloads the dishwasher. Because while this cup tower is kinda cute, I suspect it might be a bit more dangerous if he were to create a similar tower with our drinking glasses.




No comments: