Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Packing list

Mark and I have completely different priorities when it comes to packing for a trip. For example, my priorities include clean clothes, shoes, toiletries, and all my electronic gear.

His list is far simpler. It includes the following items, which I found in his suitcase:



I shouldn't be surprised. I remind him every day about the importance of clean socks, so I'm not surprised clothes don't top his list, or even achieve status numbers 2 or 3.

A yo-yo I can understand. Mark loves his yo-yo. But a pencil sharpener?? (And a full one, at that.) A roll of duct tape? What messed-up location did he think we were heading to that he'd need a pencil sharpener and duct tape?

In actuality, we were heading to my parents' home, which is fully stocked, even with random items like pencil sharpeners and duct tape. Luckily, they also have pencils, which Mark forgot to pack, and couldn't understand why I found that so hilarious.

Guess he's not quite ready to take over his packing responsibilities yet.

No comments: